ILOBBY VISITOR MANAGEMENT SECURITY SYSTEM
iLobby has developed this policy in order to convey how cookies and similar tracking technologies are used on this website and demonstrate our commitment to your digital privacy.
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze website performance.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the website.
EXAMPLES OF COOKIES ILOBBY USES
- Session Cookies – iLobby uses Session Cookies to operate its website. They allow the website to monitor and link your actions during one browser session.
- Preference Cookies – iLobby uses Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings, such as how the site behaves, preferred language, text size, or other personalization.
- Security Cookies – iLobby uses Security Cookies for security purposes to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use, and protect user data.
- Performance Cookies – iLobby uses Performance Cookies to better understand how visitors use the website and help find areas for improvement.
- Functionality Cookies – iLobby uses Functionality Cookies to help you navigate the site and may store information such as geographic location or help you access parts of the website.
- Analytic Cookies – iLobby uses Analytic Cookies to collect information on how visitors arrive on the site, browse, and navigate pages, and which devices are used to access the website.
You are always in control over whether or not you accept cookies. When first visiting the iLobby website, you can choose not to consent to such use on our notification banner on the homepage. If you continue to use the website without removing consent, cookies will be accepted for the time being. At any time, you can choose to not continue accepting cookies by changing the settings on your internet browser.
Through the settings of your chosen internet browser, you can choose to block or restrict Cookies being placed on your computer or mobile device. We suggest you periodically review your browser Cookie settings to disable unwanted Cookie tracking.
Please be aware if you choose not to accept Cookies, some features of the iLobby website may be inaccessible.