Backed by a recent $100MM investment from top VC firm, Insight Partners, iLobby is experiencing rapid growth as the enterprise market leader in the Visitor and Workforce Management space. With clients in 45+ countries and a platform that is truly best-in-class, the company is well positioned for explosive growth as we scale our team. Profitable, nimble, and with a growing list of F500 clients, iLobby is an ideal place for any high potential leader to accelerate their career.
To support our growth, we are now building out our Marketing team and are looking for our first Brand Designer. Reporting into a VP of Marketing with a history of successfully scaling rockstar marketing teams and revenue pipeline, the successful candidate will help strengthen and improve the day-to-day execution of the iLobby brand and have a strong voice in the future evolution of the visual brand overall. This role is ideal for “builders” – the type that are equally skilled in vision, strategy, and execution. Those looking to follow an existing playbook or maintain the status quo need not apply.
As iLobby’s first Brand Designer you will work with the Marketing team to ensure all external assets are strongly designed and consistent to the iLobby brand guidelines. You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day execution of the brand throughout all external Go-To-Market assets including new web page design, but also for the general upkeep and evolution of the brand overall. We’re looking for a collaborative and imaginative designer with a strong background working with modern brands and a desire to act as the visible “steward” and visionary behind the iLobby brand.
This role is located at our brand-new Toronto office (Yonge and Finch/Sheppard) on the top floor of a great building with a 360-degree views of the city.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Deliver design and creative work that brings the iLobby brand to life including identity systems, brand marketing, events, demand generation, communications (internal and external), product marketing, and sales enablement.
- Deliver strong web page design (development-ready) mock-ups, leveraging modern best practice web design essentials
- Collaborate with a variety of cross-functional teams to develop and maintain a strong identity and creative strategy for all brand products across all touch points
- Build an intake and scoping processes to ensure we are running a reliable brand “studio” that scales with our organization
- Present concepts and negotiate project scope as needed throughout all levels of the organization up to and including our senior leadership team.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years design experience in an in-house creative team or agency
- Experience in designing for B2B audiences (in-house or agency work), with a portfolio that shows a diversity of work across digital touchpoints (i.e. digital advertising, sales decks, case studies, etc.)
- Experience in web or landing page design, with a portfolio that demonstrates strong designs that follow modern web design practices
- Deep experience with the leading industry software, such as Figma, Sketch and/or the Adobe Suite.
- Proven excellence in effective art direction, hand-on designs, and building and extending design systems.
- High attention to detail and a focused attitude towards quality in both design and communications.
- Strong time management ability to ensure each project gets the appropriate level of time and attention
We believe that a diverse team is the key to innovation and growth. We are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity at our company and encourage all candidates to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
iLobby will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked, and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Please note that all candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Background and Reference Checks
Any offer of employment may be conditional upon full background checks including a criminal record check, a credit check and employment and educational verifications. A reference check will also be conducted.
iLobby thanks all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
iLobby Website: www.ilobby.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ilobby-visitor-management
Office location: 5525 Yonge St, North York, ON M2N 5S3
To apply: Please send an e-mail to HR@ilobby.com