Director of Demand Generation
Backed by a recent $100MM investment from top VC firm, Insight Partners, iLobby is experiencing rapid growth as the enterprise market leader in the Visitor and Workforce Management space. With clients in 45+ countries and a platform that is truly best-in-class, the company is well positioned for explosive growth as we scale our team. Profitable, nimble, and with a growing list of F500 clients, iLobby is an ideal place for any high potential leader to accelerate their career.
To support our growth, we are now building out our Marketing team and are looking for our first Director of Demand Generation. Reporting into a VP of Marketing with a history of successfully scaling rockstar marketing teams and revenue pipeline, the successful candidate will help to establish the foundation for demand generation and have the opportunity to build a legacy as the first leader of this critical marketing function. This role is ideal for “builders” – the type that are equally skilled in vision, strategy, and execution. Those looking to follow an existing playbook or maintain the status quo need not apply.
As iLobby’s first Director of Demand Generation you will work with the go-to-market team to establish, implement, and optimize our processes – starting from the ground up. You’ll be responsible for driving traffic to iLobby’s website, converting that traffic into leads/MQLs, and ultimately helping to fill our pipeline with revenue opportunities. Over time, the Director will have the opportunity to build a team to continue scaling their impact on the business. In the short-term, the successful candidate will be someone that is eager to be hands-on in the tools, processes, and relationships to accelerate our pipeline, while building a strategy and plan to onboard new team members to continue our revenue growth over time.
This role is located at our brand-new Toronto office (Yonge and Finch/Sheppard) on the top floor of a great building with 360-degree views of the city.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Collaborate with leaders across the go-to-market team to set and execute demand generation strategies to accelerate pipeline growth
- Build the annual and quarterly demand generation plans based on revenue targets per team or territory
- Manage, monitor, and optimize our paid media budgets and forecasts, working with outside agencies where required
- Build, own, and drive the demand generation tech stack to ensure a robust demand and lead generation engine that supports goals of the organization
- Work closely with internal and external resources to champion and build new paid media campaigns and web/landing pages to drive traffic and leads
- Track & measure demand generation performance and quickly adjust strategy and tactics based on insights
- Prepare reports, dashboards and/or presentations to share (and celebrate!) our demand generation performance
- Work closely with the BDR team to align strategies and ensure a smooth lead handoff between marketing channels and the business development reps (HubSpot to Salesforce).
- Grow the team through hiring and training
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 10 years in Marketing, with at least 5 in a B2B demand generation related role
- Experience managing a team of direct reports would be beneficial
- Strong experience with Google Ads, LinkedIn campaigns, and other paid media channels
- Strong hands-on experience with HubSpot (or similar platforms)
- Strong understanding of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) principles and the ability to guide a web designer/developer to optimize web or landing pages for conversion
- Experience working with Salesforce or a similar CRM
- Experience with SEO tools – such as Google Search Console and SEMRush
- Experience working with an ABM platform (e.g. Terminus, Demandbase, 6sense) and conversational/chatbot platforms (e.g. Qualified, Drift) would be beneficial
- Demonstrated experience growing pipeline ($ARR or $MRR) via performance marketing within a B2B SaaS business.
- Experience setting and managing significant media budgets and refining attribution models with an eye towards rapid but sustainable growth and a focus on optimizing LTV:CAC.
- Certifications in any or all of the above-mentioned tools/platforms would be seen as beneficial
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent project management skills, with proven experience meeting or exceeding goals and timelines
We believe that a diverse team is the key to innovation and growth. We are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity at our company and encourage all candidates to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
iLobby will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked, and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Please note that all candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Background and Reference Checks
Any offer of employment may be conditional upon full background checks including a criminal record check, a credit check and employment and educational verifications. A reference check will also be conducted.
iLobby thanks all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
iLobby Website: www.ilobby.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ilobby-visitor-management
Office location: 5525 Yonge St, North York, ON M2N 5S3
To apply: Please send an e-mail to HR@ilobby.com