Director of Product Marketing
Backed by a recent $100MM investment from top VC firm, Insight Partners, iLobby is experiencing rapid growth as the enterprise market leader in the Visitor and Workforce Management space. With clients in 45+ countries and a platform that is truly best-in-class, the company is well positioned for explosive growth as we scale our team. Profitable, nimble, and with a growing list of F500 clients, iLobby is an ideal place for any high potential leader to accelerate their career.
To support our growth, we are now building out our Marketing team and are looking for our first Director of Product Marketing. Reporting into a VP of Marketing with a history of successfully scaling rockstar marketing teams and revenue pipeline, the successful candidate will help to establish strong product marketing processes to ensure our Go-To-Market teams have the knowledge and enablement materials to sell our product effectively. This role is ideal for “builders” – the type that are equally skilled in vision, strategy, and execution. Those looking to follow an existing playbook or maintain the status quo need not apply.
As iLobby’s first Director of Product Marketing you will work with the Product and Go-To-Market teams to understand our audience and build product frameworks and messaging that speak directly to buyers. You’ll be responsible for the overall product marketing strategy – from the platform level down to each individual product or feature – and to ensure our team can effectively leverage your messaging strategy to build new business. Over time, the Director will have the opportunity to build a team to continue scaling their impact on the business. In the short-term, the successful candidate will be someone that is eager to be hands-on in the tools, processes, and relationships to enable our revenue pipeline, while building a strategy and plan to onboard new team members to continue our revenue growth over time.
This role is located at our brand-new Toronto office (Yonge and Finch/Sheppard) on the top floor of a great building with 360-degree views of the city.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Own the Go-To-Market launch strategy for new products with input from Exec, Sales, Marketing and Product from conception through launch, measurement and continuous improvement
- Develop and implement training material and learning sessions to help internal and external stakeholders learn about new products and product changes
- Define and coordinate programs to drive product revenue, working closely with the Marketing team and other Go-To-Market teams
- Build and/or leverage buyer personas for the iLobby platform and individual products
- Document and update iLobby’s key capabilities and differentiators both internally and externally
- Become an expert on the competitive landscape and market dynamics for all iLobby products
- Use market/competitive/customer insights and strategies to develop product messaging and positioning that can be effectively used across Go-To-Market
- Develop sales presentations, battlecards, product image libraries, and other key sales tools that enable the sales team to drive revenue
- Build a standardized product demo and repeatable webinar process from strategy through execution
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 10 years experience in Marketing, with at least 5 in a Product Marketing role
- Experience managing a team of direct reports would be beneficial
- Experience building buyer personas and mapping buyer journeys
- Very strong written communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Demonstrated success in developing global product launch and product marketing campaigns
- Experience in B2B SaaS products would be beneficial
- Strong training, presentation (PowerPoint), and communication skills
- Proven ability to build strong sales enablement tools to support Go-To-Market revenue growth
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce
We believe that a diverse team is the key to innovation and growth. We are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity at our company and encourage all candidates to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
iLobby will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked, and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Please note that all candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Background and Reference Checks
Any offer of employment may be conditional upon full background checks including a criminal record check, a credit check and employment and educational verifications. A reference check will also be conducted.
iLobby thanks all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
iLobby Website: www.ilobby.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ilobby-visitor-management
Office location: 5525 Yonge St, North York, ON M2N 5S3
To apply: Please send an e-mail to HR@ilobby.com