Mid-Market Account Executive
Our company is expanding rapidly, and we are looking for a positive, ambitious individual to join our team. As a Mid-Market Account Executive at iLobby, you will be part of an enthusiastic and energetic team that is leading the Enterprise Visitor Management industry globally.
You will identify, research, connect with, and build strong relationships with potential and existing clients, partners, and distributors.
The role is based in Toronto location and is a full-time position.
- Work with potential clients to understand and identify their unique challenges, and identify how iLobby’s solutions fit those needs
- Develop product expertise in order to recommend clients the best-fit solution for their business
- Engage with various stakeholders at the executive level during the sales process, ensuring that all customer questions and concerns have been addressed
- Identify and manage new accounts within assigned industries and areas
- Handling objections, negotiating price, and coordinating the purchasing process
- Coordinate with Deployment Department to ensure that the correct devices and equipment have been shipped to the client
- Build strong customer relationships and act as the main point of contact during the sales cycle
- Use Salesforce to track and manage leads
- Attend trade shows and industry functions
- Team player with a positive attitude and a strong selling abilities
- Natural people-person with a genuine desire to help clients succeed
- Enjoy finding solutions to everyday problems while working in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in a customer-facing position
- Experienced with B2B sales and technology
- Enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment and strive to be your best
- Be fully immersed in social media and the digital environment
- The candidate should have a solid work ethic and be flexible in approach; be comfortable presenting to colleagues and clients alike; be able to take initiative and be proactive where necessary
100k to 140k On Target Earning
About iLobby Visitor Management
iLobby is the global leader of SaaS-based enterprise visitor management system, with an easy, reliable and innovative platform that has become an integral part of day-to-day operations for major governments, banks, airports, manufacturers, and Fortune 500 companies worldwide. With iLobby, we help clients succeed in tracking, managing, and monitoring who is in their building – while increasing security and efficiency.
At iLobby, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help our employees to achieve their career and personal goals and enable them to live a healthy and balanced life.
We believe that a diverse team is the key to innovation and growth. We are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity at our company and encourage all candidates to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
iLobby will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment and selection process based on the Ontario Human Rights Code. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Please note that all candidates have to be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Background and Reference Checks
Any offer of employment may be conditional upon full background checks including a criminal record check, a credit check and employment and educational verifications. A reference check will also be conducted.
iLobby thanks all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Computer Software
- Full-time / Part-time
iLobby Website: www.ilobby.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ilobby-visitor-management
Office location: 5255 Yonge St, North York, ON M2N 5S3
To apply: Please send an e-mail to HR@ilobby.com
Please type the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line. Please include in the e-mail: A tailored cover letter (we do read them!) and your resume.