Sales Development Representative
At iLobby, we’re looking for individuals with a consultative approach to selling, who are inquisitive, ambitious, and intuitive learners. If you have experience in a retail environment, B2B or B2C selling, or customer service and want to take your sales career to the next level, this is the opportunity for you.
This is an outstanding opportunity where you will be playing a major role in the creation of a sales pipeline for iLobby. If you have a strong desire to work in technology sales in a fast-paced environment and you have an aptitude for learning new technologies, iLobby is the place to take your sales career to the next level. After consistently proving yourself as a top contributor to the sales organization, you will have the opportunity to join iLobby’s Sales Organization as an Account Executive, Customer Success Manager, or whatever other available role best fits your skill set and passion.
What You’ll Do
- Build a strong pipeline of qualified sales opportunities by penetrating new and existing accounts through high activity calling, emailing, LinkedIn messaging, and other creative means to reach prospects and provide iLobby’s value proposition.
- Develop quality messaging and outreach tactics to attract new prospects to iLobby.
- Use prospecting tools like SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, and Qualified to their maximum potential to bring in new clients.
- Provide constructive feedback on how to improve effectiveness and efficiency within the SDR roleto management.
- Convert qualified leads into scheduled product demos with your Account Executives
- Collaborate with team members to share and learn from best practices.
- Meet or exceed monthly targets.
Experience You’ll Bring
- You have 1 year of previous experience in retail sales, customer service, inside sales, prospecting or equivalent. (preferred)
- You’re an excellent written and verbal communicator, comfortable speaking with managers, executives, and peers.
- Your work ethic is unmatched – anything you don’t know you’ll make up for with hard work.
- You’re coachable, are eager to learn and willing to receive and implement feedback.
- You are a highly motivated, self-starter with a high degree of initiative, a can-do attitude, results and goal-driven mindset and the ability to achieve set goals.
- You have ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- You pay attention to detail in all areas of work with strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- You have an aptitude for technology and the ability to learn by doing.
65k to 80k On Target Earning
About iLobby Visitor Management
iLobby is the global leader of SaaS-based enterprise visitor management system, with an easy, reliable and innovative platform that has become an integral part of day-to-day operations for major governments, banks, airports, manufacturers, and Fortune 500 companies worldwide. With iLobby, we help clients succeed in tracking, managing, and monitoring who is in their building – while increasing security and efficiency.
At iLobby, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help our employees to achieve their career and personal goals and enable them to live a healthy and balanced life.
We believe that a diverse team is the key to innovation and growth. We are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity at our company and encourage all candidates to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
iLobby will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment and selection process based on the Ontario Human Rights Code. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Please note that all candidates have to be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Background and Reference Checks
Any offer of employment may be conditional upon full background checks including a criminal record check, a credit check and employment and educational verifications. A reference check will also be conducted.
iLobby thanks all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
iLobby Website: www.ilobby.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ilobby-visitor-management
Office location: 5525 Yonge St, North York, ON M2N 5S3
To apply: Please send an e-mail to HR@ilobby.com