Sr. Product Manager
In this role, you will own key elements of the iLobby Platform. You’ll define our roadmap, build experiences for users, and drive positive product adoption and growth.
You will develop and drive the strategy for iLobby Visitor and Workforce Management cloud, mobile and kiosk applications. You will collaborate with our fortune 500 clients to incorporate their needs and requirements, and work with Engineering, UX, and external partners to define and build amazing and useful experiences. You’ll work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch, connecting technical and business functions. You will break down complex problems into steps that drive product development and manage technical documentation and feature release communications.
- Establish and maintain product roadmap
- Track product development from conception, through iteration and development, to release
- Develop technical documentation and coordinate releases with other departments (sales, marketing, etc.)
- Measure product usage and success
- Re-iterate and update
- Generate management reporting
- Influence overall product vision
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience with technical products as a Product Manager or Technical Program Manager
- Experience working with cross-functional (e.g., Engineering, UX/UI, Program Management, etc.) teams
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction
- Experience effectively working with multiple functional areas and teams (e.g., Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Finance, or Marketing)
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
We believe that a diverse team is the key to innovation and growth. We are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity at our company and encourage all candidates to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
iLobby will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked, and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Please note that all candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Background and Reference Checks
Any offer of employment may be conditional upon full background checks including a criminal record check, a credit check and employment and educational verifications. A reference check will also be conducted.
iLobby thanks all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ilobby-visitor-management
Office location: 5525 Yonge St, North York, ON M2N 5S3
To apply: Please send an e-mail to HR@ilobby.com