ILOBBY VISITOR MANAGEMENT SECURITY SYSTEM
iLobby is committed to protecting the personal information that it collects, uses and discloses. This policy supports the iLobby’s need to collect information and the right of the individual to privacy. It ensures that iLobby can collect personal information necessary for its services and functions, while recognizing the right of individuals to have their information handled in ways that they would reasonably expect and in ways that protect their personal information.
Personal information is collected and used by iLobby for the following purposes:
- For provision of its services for iLobby customers
- to plan, fund, implement, monitor, regulate and evaluate iLobby’s services and functions
- to fulfil statutory and other legal functions and duties
- to comply with reporting requirements
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
iLobby will only collect personal information that is necessary for one of its functions or activities.
iLobby will inform what type and amount of information it collects and will collect only such information that was provided to it by its customers. Where the personal information of an individual is collected, reasonable steps should be taken to ensure that the individual is aware of:
- that the information is collected by iLobby and how to contact us
- the fact that the individual is able to gain access to the information
- who iLobby usually discloses information of that kind to
COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY (GDPR)
Customer and Visitor data privacy is extremely important to iLobby and has been our focus from the very inception of the product. We ensure data privacy in the entire lifecycle of our product, from product development to sales, support and data storage. iLobby is GDPR compliant and strives to maintain the highest levels of data protection and integrity across all channels.
USE AND DISCLOSURE
iLobby must only use or disclose personal information for the primary purpose for which it was collected, unless:
- The disclosure is required by laws or regulations;
- iLobby receives a subpoena or a request for inspection or audit from a competent public authority relating to the processing of personal data that it processes on our clients’ behalf;
- use or disclosure is for a related secondary purpose and the individual would reasonably expect iLobby to use or disclose the information for that secondary purpose, or
- iLobby discloses the information to its service providers in connection with its services and products, such as data storage, data processing, auditing etc. In such case, iLobby will ensure that its service providers are bound by at least same level of confidentiality and privacy protection;
iLobby values information as an important resource. Upon submitting its information, customer warrants that the information it discloses is accurate, complete, up to date and relevant to its functions or activities.
iLobby will provide its customers and any person that its information is stored by iLobby with an opportunity to correct or remove its information from iLobby database.
iLobby values its customers’ privacy and is committed to provide its customers with the levels of protection of their private information, which are equal or higher than the accepted standards in the industry. iLobby must take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
However, neither people nor security systems are failsafe, and while iLobby uses reasonable efforts to protect personal information, it cannot guarantee its absolute security. In any case of a data security incident, which involves without limitation unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized access, misuse, loss, theft or accidental or unlawful destruction of personal data, iLobby will take adequate remedial measures as soon as possible, and will fully cooperate with its customers to develop and execute a response plan to address the data security incident.
iLobby reserves the right to amend this Policy at any time. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately. If iLobby makes a significant change to the Policy, it will issue a notice by email or through notice on the home page of its website. It is customer’s responsibility to check the Policy from time to time to check for changes.
All requests related to this policy should be forwarded to: email@example.com