- Use Cases
- Process contractors and validate credentials
- Improve facility compliance to industry standards
- Improve speed of visitor check-in process
- Screen visitors or restrict access to my facility
- Automate my reception experience
- Improve and automate my facility evacuation process
- Manage facility security across multiple locations
In providing Enterprise Facility and Visitor Management™, iLobby provides to organizations software to monitor entry, exit and emergency evacuations. iLobby ensures the protection of all personal information its clients choose to process for that purpose. Through its Website, iLobby collects the personal information necessary to support the visit.
This Policy describes how iLobby protects the personal information it processes through its operations and the rights of individuals to it.
1. What personal information we process
Personal information is processed by iLobby for the following purposes:
- For provision of its services for iLobby customers
- To plan, fund, implement, monitor, regulate and evaluate iLobby’s services and functions
- To fulfil statutory and other legal functions and duties
- To comply with reporting requirements
iLobby only processes personal information that is necessary for one of its functions or activities, as provided to it by its customers through the use of iLobby Enterprise Facility and Visitor Management™ or through its website. Customers determine the privacy polices applicable to their processing of personal information through iLobby solutions.
2. For what purposes we process personal information
iLobby only processes personal information for the purpose for which it was collected, unless:
- The disclosure is required by laws or regulations;
- iLobby receives a subpoena or a request for inspection or audit from a competent public authority relating to the processing of personal data that it processes on our clients’ behalf;
- Use or disclosure is for a consistent purpose and the individual would reasonably expect iLobby to use or disclose the information for that purpose, or
- iLobby discloses the information to its service providers in connection with its services and products, such as data storage, data processing, auditing etc. In such case, iLobby ensures that its service providers are bound by at least same level of confidentiality and privacy protection.
3. How we protect personal information
iLobby protects personal information, with measures which are equal to or higher than the accepted standards in the industry. In particular , iLobby takes all reasonable measures to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. These measures include physical measures such as entry-exit controls, technological measures such as mandatory robust passwords and organizational measures such as strict access privileges on the basis of need to know.
However, neither people nor security systems are failsafe, and while iLobby uses reasonable efforts to protect personal information, it cannot guarantee its absolute security. In any case of a data security incident, whether unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized access, misuse, loss, theft or accidental or unlawful destruction of personal data, iLobby will take adequate remedial measures as soon as possible, and will fully cooperate with its customers to develop and execute a response plan to address the data security incident.
4. Where we store personal information
Based on data origin and our residency commitments, we store personal information on secure servers in United States, Ireland, Canada, Singapore or other regions supported by Microsoft Azure and our other providers. While we ensure protection of the personal information stored, it comes under the laws of the country where it is stored, which may not be the same as those of the country where the individual resides.
5. Individual rights to personal information
Individuals have the right to request access to their personal information an organization may hold. If an individual requests access to personal information we hold on behalf of a customer, we will immediately refer the request to our ccutsomer. The same would apply where an individual requests correction or deletion of their personal information we hold on behalf of a customer.
If the personal information requested is processed by iLobby, for iLobby’s own purposes, iLobby will respond to access requests within 30 days. If we cannot give access, we will provide reasons.
If the personal information we hold about an individual for our own purposes is inaccurate, we will correct it. If the individual want us to delete it, we will delete it unless it is still necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
Individual access requests or concerns about the protection of personal information at iLobby may be directed to privacy@iLobby.com.
If, after having reached out to us, you are not satisfied with our handling of your personal information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the privacy authority of your country.
All requests related to this policy should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org