- Use Cases
- Process contractors and validate credentials
- Improve facility compliance to industry standards
- Improve speed of visitor check-in process
- Screen visitors or restrict access to my facility
- Automate my reception experience
- Improve and automate my facility evacuation process
- Manage facility security across multiple locations
Automating Airport Facility Management
We sat down with Jeff Thorn, Manager Security Operational Support at GTAA, to discuss how iLobby is used at Toronto Pearson International Airport. The interview explores why iLobby was needed, how it was used in a high-security facility, and the results achieved.
Before working with iLobby, GTAA's visitor management was a mostly long process. Visitor and workforce induction involved stickers, PVC passes, and manual check-ins. The average check-in was 10 to 15 minutes and could take as long as an hour. Signing-in groups was especially slow, having to repeat the process for each individual.
Manual sign-ins wasted too much time, especially in a facility that processes a high volume of daily visitors. From snow removal to construction to visitor passes, GTAA needed a way to complete check-ins quickly.