- Use Cases
- Process contractors and validate credentials
- Improve facility compliance to industry standards
- Improve speed of visitor check-in process
- Screen visitors or restrict access to my facility
- Automate my reception experience
- Improve and automate my facility evacuation process
- Manage facility security across multiple locations
- Case Studies
In providing Enterprise Facility and Visitor Management™, iLobby provides to organizations software to monitor entry, exit and emergency evacuations. iLobby ensures the protection of all personal information its clients choose to process for that purpose.
1. Our Cookie Banner
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the website.
2. What information our cookies collect and why
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. They collect IP address, browsing information, geographic location and preferences. iLobby uses these types of cookies:
- Session Cookies to operate our website. They allow the website to monitor and link your actions during one browser session.
- Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings, such as how the site behaves, preferred language, text size, or other personalization.
- Security Cookies for security purposes to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use, and protect user data.
- Performance Cookies to better understand how visitors use the website and help find areas for improvement.
- Functionality Cookies to help you navigate the site such as helping you access parts of the website.
- Analytic Cookies to collect information on how visitors arrive on the site, browse, and navigate pages, and which devices are used to access the website.
3. How long we keep Cookie information
To avoid you having to manage cookies every time you visit our site, we keep cookie information for up to 6 months to recognize you when you visit the site within that period.
4. How we protect Cookie information
We keep information our cookies collect for a limited time and we keep it secure with physical measures, such as entry-exit controls, technological measures such mandatory robust passwords and administrative measures such as limited access to the information on the basis of need to know.
5. Your rights about your personal information collected through his website
You can request access to the personal information about you we may have collected through cookies. Since we do not retain cookie information for any significant amount of time, we may not have it. But if we do have it, we will respond within 30 days. If we cannot give you access, we will provide reasons.
If you wish to object to our collection of your personal information , we will stop to do so and will delete any information we have, if that is the case.
If we do have your personal information and it is inaccurate, we will correct it.
6. If you have questions or concerns
If, after having reached out to us, you are not satisfied with our handling of your personal information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the privacy authority of your country.