Add vaccine confirmations into your sign-in workflow
Vaccine Confirmation integrates seamlessly into the iLobby sign-in workflow, enabling organizations to add another layer of screening to help safeguard their workplace. During the sign-in process, each individual will be asked to verify their vaccination status by disclosing whether or not they are fully vaccinated.
- Automatically track and manage the vaccination status of each individual in your facility
- Allow individuals to self-identify their status or require proof of vaccination
- Add another layer of screening to safeguard your workplace
Implement rules based on vaccination status
Organizations can enforce different rules based on vaccination status. For example, an unvaccinated individual may not be permitted in common areas and may be required to wear a mask within the facility at all times. Should an individual choose not to disclose their status, they will be required to follow the same rules as an unvaccinated individual.
- Flexibility to set different rules at each of your locations
- Meet local government regulations for handling individuals based on vaccination status
- Restrict unvaccinated individuals from common areas, require masks indoors, and more
SECURE DATA RETENTION
Protect sensitive data and fast track the sign-in process
iLobby can expedite the sign-in process for employees and previously processed visitors, by securely storing their individual vaccination status. Should an individual already have a fully vaccinated status stored on the platform, the system can fast-track their health check during sign-in, by skipping screening steps such as vaccination status questions and FeverCheck™ scans.
- Expedite sign-in by intelligently bypassing health screening for fully vaccinated individuals
- Protect sensitive health information and Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Store data in adherence with your data retention policies and requirements
Maintain a full digital audit trail for compliance
Managing all your locations from one simple dashboard enables organizations to quickly implement new measures in order to comply with local laws and regulations for COVID. Should workplace restrictions change, managers can update rules at any of their locations worldwide, all from one central dashboard, while maintaining a full digital audit trail for compliance.
- Maintain proof of compliance with local regulations, across each of your locations
- Quickly generate reports of employee and visitor vaccination status who have entered your facilities for any given timeframe